My cousin Temple started a new business. I thought it was such a cute concept that I would write a blog post about it. Why throw away your children’s when you could make money off of it. Mark your Calendars! Fancy Pants Richmond will have a semi-annual sale every year one in the fall and one in the spring. The fall sale will be held Thursday thru Sunday September 10-13, 2009.
Here is what Fancy Pants has to say:
Fancy pants knows that busy mothers don’t have time to prepare their children’s outgrown clothing for consignment or online auctions SO WE DO IT FOR YOU!
Fancy Pants Richmond is a semi-annual sale featuring fine, traditional, pre-owned children’s clothing for boys and girls, sizes 0-6.
We love garments that are…
- Smocked, appliquéd or embroidered
- Boutique quality
- Excellent condition
- Sized newborn to six
We select items regardless of the season based on style, condition, desirability and quality.
Here’s how it works
- Collect your children’s outgrown clothing in a container marked with your name and phone number.
**No need to sort, launder or press**
- Contact Fancy Pants Richmond to schedule a pickup at your home.
- We will go through your clothing, select the items we wish to resell and contact you with our offer (expect $4-$10 per item.)
- Should you choose to sell your clothes to us you will receive a check in the mail within two weeks of accepting the offer. If you decline, fancy pants will promptly return the clothing to you in the condition in which it was received.
Any unwanted items will be donated to a charit designated by fancy pants Richmond. If you prefer they bbe returned to you, we will promptly do so.Do you enjoy this blog? Do you find the information helpful? Then go ahead and treat me to a coffee or send me a tip! I love Starbucks Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Choose any amount you wish, whatever you feel this blog is worth to you.