Everyone knows that if you drink green tea it is healthy for you. Well, if you didn’t at least you do now… But, did you know that green tea is also healthy for your skin? Here are a few facts about green tea:
- Green tea is naturally high in antioxidants
- Research has proven that green tea is higher in antioxidants than powerful vitamins and it will protect, improve, and repair your skin
- It has the power to renew skin cells
- It has firming power and soothing effects
- It can be used to delay aging, treat acne, protect and cleanse the skin
With christmas coming up and people being on a budget this would make the perfect gift or someone. So instead of spending $120 on a facial at a spa spend under $1 and do it yourself.
<object width=”320″ height=”265″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/DPhDkXCg3j8&hl=en&fs=1&”></param><paramname=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always”></param><embed src=”http://www.youtube.com/v/DPhDkXCg3j8&hl=en&fs=1&” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” width=”320″ height=”265″></embed></object>